National Home Buyers Alliance is committed to assuring the privacy of individuals and/or families who have contacted us for assistance. We assure you that all information shared both orally and in writing will be managed within legal and ethical considerations. At National Home Buyers Alliance, we are committed to providing you with the services to meet your home ownership needs. That commitment includes protecting personal information we obtain about you (referred to as “information” in this notice). We want to earn your trust by providing strict safeguards to protect information about you as we continue to bring you valuable products and services. Please read this notice for some important information about your rights.
Your personal financial information, such as total debt information, income, living expenses, and personal information concerning your financial circumstances will be provided to creditors and possibly others but only with your specific authorization. We may also use aggregated case file information for the purpose of evaluating our services, gathering valuable research information, and designing future programs. Your anonymity will be maintained through the use of your client number or by using aggregate data in all circumstances.
In all other situations, your information may be released to appropriate individuals or agencies only upon your written request or when our staff has been served a valid subpoena by an appropriate governmental agency. The following procedures detail circumstances under which we will release your information to a third party:
- We do not disclose, nor do we wish the right to disclose, any non-public personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- We may compile data and aggregate information that you give to us, but this information may not be disclosed in a manner that would personally identify you in any way.
- We may disclose some or all of the information that we collect, as described below, to creditors or to third parties authorized by you who need this information in order for us to provide the services we have agreed to provide for you.
- We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide services to you.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
- We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources: (a) applications, questionnaires and other forms you submit, such as your name, address and income; (b) your transactions with us and others, such as account balances, fees, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit usage; (c) credit bureaus and credit reporting agencies; (d) public sources, such as census data and real estate records; (e) list vendors; membership lists, such as magazine subscription lists ; and (e) web based tools when you visit our web sites, such as “cookies”.
- We may disclose the following kinds of non-public personal information about you: Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income; Information about your transactions with us, your creditors, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit card usage; and Information we receive from a Credit Reporting agency, such as your credit history.
- You may tell us not to: (a) disclose information about you outside our corporate group of companies, except we may disclose information as required or permitted by law (e.g., required disclosures are made, for example, to outside auditors and banking regulators; permitted disclosures are made, for example, to lenders, vendors or independent contractors assisting us in opening, maintaining, or servicing your file); (b) disclose credit data (i.e., financial data we get from credit bureaus or from you that helps us determine your eligibility for credit) about you within our corporate group of companies; (c) solicit you by mail, telephone, or e mail for products and services that are not directly related to your account and that are outside our regular communications with you (such as your invoices customer service e mails, or when you call our customer representatives). Please call us at 913-599-6422 to discuss your privacy questions.